Friday, August 11, 2006

Who am I?


Let me introduce myself.
My name is Bryan Kelsen. I am many things, a husband, a father, a hockey player, a comedian, a cyclist, a kayaker, and a photographer.

I am originally from Iowa and now live and work in Pueblo, Colorado. I graduated with a degree in journalism and mass communication from the University of Iowa. I work for the daily newspaper here, The Pueblo Chieftain, which is a morning paper with a circulation of approximately 50,000. I have been working there for the past 19 years. I am also a freelance photographer specializing in editorial images, action sports and portraiture.

The reason that I decided to put this blog together is to give prospective clients, students and interested readers the opportuninty to get a "behind-the-scenes" look at my work as a newspaper and freelance photographer.

So buckle-up, hang on, and enjoy the ride.

No comments: